Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #3449 of (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 01:37 AM
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakihara_Anjo View Post
Anyone else feel dirty playing as Shawn Micheals for the Montreal screw job?
And that's how you unlock Bret Hart?!

I enjoyed any other match playing as Shawn, but playing the match that screwed Bret made me feel sick.
It didn't really bother me. But I'm not really a die-hard Michaels or Bret fan anyways. I like both of them, but playing through the incident didn't effect me personally.

I didn't really play much matches today. I think honestly I played about four or five at the most. And those were all in Attitude Era mode. I'm currently on the Brothers of Destruction portion of it and at the Steve Austin/Undertaker vs Mankind/Kane tag team Hell in a Cell match. Mostly, I was just messing around with Create An Arena. I made quite a few, but only kept three that I was satisfied with:

"WCW Nitro"
"ECW Arena"
"House Show"

Those three and my day one creations of "Raw 2002" & "SmackDown 2002" are my only created arena so far. So for any PS3 users out there that may be interested in those. They are available under the exact names in quotations. Or I think you can search my username which is DFidler87.

STAND BACK!

Last edited by Fid; 11-02-2012 at 01:39 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome