Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2178 of (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 01:36 AM
charmed1
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
Like Devon. At the biggest show of the year.

Basic Booking 101 doesn't include Joseph Park's getting kidnapped and having his head bashed in with a hammer. That's anti-booking.
Actually I liked the Devon reveal. I was expecting something bigger to and I thought WTH for a minute than I realized, IMO, this worked better than a big reveal because Devon was gone. Everyone thought he was gone and right now we have no idea if people are left the company for sure or its going to turn out storyline. For me thats good booking because it gives wrestling an unpredictablity that it hasn't had in a long time. Fans cannot go online and just figure this one out and thats a good thing.

As for the kidnapping..its a common wrestling storyline done many many times.

The way I see the big show reveal is they could've had one big reveal that had people tune in for maybe the next month and hope to get them or do the slow burn reveal that is more intriguing not because of who it is but what it implies.

I Am the Master

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome