Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 12:28 AM   #2176 (permalink)
charmed1
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
If every loyal fan had the attitude of "I'll just not watch anymore", there would be no television industry. Fans in all walks of entertainment criticize. Its what makes them fans. If I watch The Shield, and it has a string of terrible episodes, I'll stick around and watch because I have faith it'll get better eventually. But I have every write to state my opinion of it when its terrible. And I'll still buy the DVDs when it comes out. Then there are other fans who just sit and watch and don't really care and will dip in and out if they aren't interested and wont buy the DVDs or think about it any other time of the day or night other than when its on TV. Every show has these types of fans. The fact I stick around makes me far more loyal than a lot of viewers.

TNA sucks at the moment. But they still have Kurt Angle. Aries and Hardy will still tear it up. Bobby Roode is still great and AJ Styles will be put out amazing matches. That will do for me.
No one was questioning your loyalty..Its how you presented yourself. You insulted everyone who did like the storyline and pretty much told us our opinions didn't count.

You can state an opinion without belittling others completely.

What I said was that its basic booking 101 leave the big reveals for the big shows.