Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #2171 (permalink)
charmed1
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

charmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theproof View Post
You're way off. The main thing I'm questioning him about is the "vegetables" comment. I'm sure he doesn't completely hate TNA and I really don't care if he does. I just think it's a little bit ridiculous to call everyone that likes it "easy to please".
Thats what got to mean. Seriously you can criticize all you want but his comments got more and more insulting and personal as he went along.

I still think it was a legit question though, if the major storyline fills him with such venomous rage that his only responses are just complete insults of people who enjoy or watch the show then it does beg the question "why do you watch?" Its already been said this is going to be the major storyline throughout the show for a few more months.

Calling me a moron, or fans that watch it vegetables doesnt give a compelling arguement.