Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 12:08 AM   #2168 (permalink)
MTheBehemoth
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

MTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friendsMTheBehemoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfu View Post
He is saying he should not have to turn it off if he WANTS it to work, he has every right to watch and complain about this story line wne he likes other things going on in TNA
That is just retarded. If you don't like something, you change the channel. If you don't like something, that doesn't mean everyone hates it. If/when enough people will hate it (and only TNA/Spike knows when that moment comes), then you can expect TNA to change something there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
Well that's obvious. Nobody is paying to watch the PPVs. If anyone was investing in this storyline buyrates, viewership and house show attendance would increase. But instead they've went the other way. Strange how that happens when this storyline is such a roaring success isn't it?
They usually have 1 Aces&8s match on their PPVs. And you just said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
Erm ... because I'm a wrestling fan you moron. Just because I find this Aces and Eights shit so offensively bad it turned off a lot of the other audience, there is still enough on the show I enjoy.
, so... Logic pl0x. 1 Aces&8s match ruins their PPV buys?...

Also, you said TNA was better in May, yet the PPV buys were just as low in May.

Last edited by MTheBehemoth : 11-02-2012 at 12:11 AM.
MTheBehemoth is offline   Reply With Quote