Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 11:56 PM   #2163 (permalink)
Theproof
Humbled

Theproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Power View Post
Maybe you should learn to read, because I am referencing what was implied I do. I was told to turn it off if I didn't like it. As a viewer, its their job to make the viewer (i.e. me) watch. You understand now?
"nobody is into this except a bunch of easily pleased vegetables who watch TNA every week."

"It isn't the viewers job to force themselves to sit through a show that isn't giving them what they want. Only easily pleased clowns do that."

Don't get cute. You're obviously talking about someone or a group of people here. If you can't answer the question that's fine. We can move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfu View Post
He is saying he should not have to turn it off if he WANTS it to work, he has every right to watch and complain about this story line wne he likes other things going on in TNA
No shit Sherlock. Nobody is saying he doesn't have the right to complain. The problem is that the guy likes to say a lot of stuff that isn't true and calls people vegetables for liking the show.
Theproof is offline   Reply With Quote