Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forget Avengers, JLA...Guillermo Del Toro to direct a Justice League Dark film!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 09:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
asdf0501
Little Poppa Pump

asdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Forget Avengers, JLA...Guillermo Del Toro to direct a Justice League Dark film!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
So I take it you're a big fan of Spirit of the Beehive? Did you like the movie Hunger Games?

Nop, I just happen to like Erice's Films, i don't even think that The Spirit of The Beehive is his best movie so child out. In fact, i think is worse than "el Sur" and Specially "El Sol del Membrillo"

And no i hasn't seen Hunger Games, probably beacuse i don't see movies i know i will not like

Quote:
I'm sorry, but do you just suck at trolling or are you one of those people who needs to bitch about everything? Do you even have a real opinion or are you just doing this because its something to get mad about?
you're criticising me for trolling? why? because i get to thinking different to you?

Not having an opinion? yet you are this "I get in the bandwagon of an acclaimed media difrector"

Quote:
The Orphanage remake? You mean a movie that isn't even made yet and Del Toro helped originally get made?

Yes, he is doing a remake from a movie, he helped to make by producing it not longer than three or four years ago, because the movie was successful in the box office. If that is not clearly oportunist well, whatever....

Quote:
GUYS! STAR WARS WAS A RIP OFF OF THE HIDDEN FORTRESS! WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT!
And yeah The Star Wars joke, way of overreact, the difference between the two contrasts is that in Star Wars you have a part of the plot from The Kurosawa Film, a minor part of the plot and then the two stories take his own directions. In the other you have the same iddentical plot for the main adventure, in fact, the only difference draw between the two movies is that one happen to has Fantasy monsters (and don't worry i will not acuse Del Toro to Rip-off from Disney and fantasy movies) and is more mainstream oriented.

But yeah you doesn't seem to get to well with the criticism so i let it at this

The rest is silence
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic187936_14.gif

Last edited by asdf0501 : 11-01-2012 at 09:40 PM.
asdf0501 is offline   Reply With Quote