Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 09:30 PM   #8327 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I don't watch TNA so as far as I'm concerned he retired in 2008 with that wonderful send off lol. I just hope this stupid contract lawsuit thing between WWE and TNA will be over soon so he can come back in some capacity. I think it's pretty much inevitable tbh. I don't see him wrestling when he does though. He'll be a GM most likely and I'm fine with that. Hell, maybe Trips can take him to developmental with him. That would be a wealth of knowledge for the young guns to tap into, well, unless they're GUYS LIKE CARLITO lol.