Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #8323 (permalink)
HayleySabin
Déesse de L'extase

HayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

That Eddie/Mysterio angle sucked. It didn't need it. And I never once got behind Mysterio for being "likable" or an underdog. I liked him because he was a marvel of a talent. Fuck that realize the size of my heart bullshit. Shut up and wrestle. That's the best option for Rey.

Choke2Death is spot on with why Flair working matches in TNA left a sour taste in fans' mouth. He got the perfect send-off then he goes and works matches following it. Most wanted him to simply stay retired. It wasn't ideal for me, but I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't enjoy seeing Flair back in the mix. Especially when he had one of the best matches within TNA during 2010 vs MICK FOLEY.

EDIT ~ as a guy who always hated Carlito, that promo was bliss.