Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 08:16 PM   #8299 (permalink)
HayleySabin
Déesse de L'extase

HayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Yoda View Post
No doubt I can see why you dug Dragon/Douglas vs. Windham/Pillman, excellent stuff and hell yes for Express/Southern Boys now that's the southern formula and tag team wrestling worked to perfection.

Yeah I have a friend who didn't care for Flair/Dusty either but knew some others who liked it, I guess it depends.
I'm usually big on anything that involves Barry Windham. Toss in Steamboat & Pillman. I'm sold.

Indeed. It didn't do anything for me. Don't know if a re-watch will change that. I've seen it plenty of times already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
I know, I know. I may be bashing it here but that's because I have been spoiled in those Raw shows with the likes of Benoit, Jericho, Evolution, Orton, HBK and Muhammad Hassan. I still take Kane/Snitsky at their worst over Raw is Punk 2012. As for the stage bump... no, that was two or three weeks before it in a No Holds Barred match. The one I just finished was a steel cage match and admittedly, not as bad as I expected it to be. Probably because it was short. Although logic be damned there. Both Kane and Snitsky were standing on the steel steps outside the cage door at one point but instead walked back in.
See, I missed all of that stuff because I was w/o cable at the time. So much of RAW 05 is a blur pardon the summer when I was able to watch (which is how I recall Angle/Flair) and all the moments/matches that have gotten praise via dvd sets. Thankfully I got to witness a bulk of the Edge/Hardy program.

Kane vs Snitsky matches. Got to love em....as guilty pleasures.