Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 07:59 PM   #8296 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersonasshole900 View Post
I'll give that May match a watch now.
It'll be worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Eh. At least they tried to make Kane vs Snitsky feel like it was a feud worth time. I'll give them credit there. We don't get that now. Plus wasn't that the match where they jumped off the stage to end the show? and you can clearly hear them talking
I know, I know. I may be bashing it here but that's because I have been spoiled in those Raw shows with the likes of Benoit, Jericho, Evolution, Orton, HBK and Muhammad Hassan. I still take Kane/Snitsky at their worst over Raw is Punk 2012. As for the stage bump... no, that was two or three weeks before it in a No Holds Barred match. The one I just finished was a steel cage match and admittedly, not as bad as I expected it to be. Probably because it was short. Although logic be damned there. Both Kane and Snitsky were standing on the steel steps outside the cage door at one point but instead walked back in.