Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 07:41 PM   #8294 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Yoda View Post
Yeah I saw the Heroes of World Class, but I would just assume more people saw WWE's set.

As far as that tag from 92, I gave it ****1/4 I really dug it, tag team wrestling at its finest but I don't think that it's the level of Tully/TA that cage match has a special place in my heart lol.

Here is my full review of the Starrcade set if you want to see it:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12215779-post8260.html

****3/4 for me. One of my favorite tag team matches ever. Only one off the top of my head that trumps it is Midnight Express vs Southern Boys GAB '90.

Tully/Magnum cage is legendary in every sense. Understandable to put it on a pedestal. I do to.

I might have to post my thoughts on the Starrcade set in bit. Think I need to rewatch Flair/Dusty though. I remember not caring for it, to my surprise.

@ KingCal - ***3/4 for Edge/Ziggler. It worked for me. (I like Edge a lot tho)