Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 07:29 PM   #8291 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Let's see, what have I missed?

HBK/Orton SS 07 is awesome of course. I love the HIAC from the same night but I'd possibly put this match above it. I really wish Edge/Ziggler from the RR in 2010 took more notes from HBK/Orton with Edge not being allowed to use the Spear. Instead of it being a great match like it could have been, it was pretty basic and not that great. I see **** ratings for it and it absolutely baffles me lol. Edge played up on the fact he couldn't use the spear as little as possible. Bah.

Top 10 Raw matches... eh, I'd need more time to think. And less alcohol. But that Raw 97 tag that was mentioned earlier wouldn't come near my top 10 list. Its good, but nowhere near great.