Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #3432 (permalink)
Zankman Jack
Little Poppa Pump

Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Kidd View Post
I wonder what the big new features will be for next year probably three way tlc matches that were already in the series before.

Some of the character models from what i have seen do look poor such as Edge,Bret and Booker.

THQ are not stupid they know how to take advantage of their customers and with the whole DLC era they will do whatever it takes.They know fans will buy the game as what other games companies are making wrestling games at the moment?
This, exactly.

I hate the DLC era. :/

Seriously, I wish we could get HCTP 2.0 or Day of Reckoning 3.0 or SvR 2006 2.0 or something.
---
So, I'll try again: Is Test's finisher in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline   Reply With Quote