Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #3420 (permalink)
Oh Lymping Hero!
Humbled

Oh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more seriousOh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more seriousOh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more seriousOh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more seriousOh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more seriousOh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more seriousOh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more seriousOh Lymping Hero! needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Got the game yesterday, pretty fun so far, the AE stuff is done pretty well.

I like they have really improved loading times and the server so far is faultless, I DL heaps of things last night with no probs, there's a really cool golden era Macho Man on there.

The main thing I've thought so far is the sound is really messed up this year. Has anyone else found the entrance themes way too soft and just get drowned out by the crowd? I know you can change the levels but not sure what controls the crowd, is it SFX? Also the lack of impact effects when someone goes through a table is really disappointing.
Oh Lymping Hero! is offline   Reply With Quote