Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 05:59 PM   #3414 (permalink)
WrestlingforEverII
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

WrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar WCWR View Post
Checked the game out. Verdict for me? Glad I did not pay 60 dollars for this game. Not only did they barely change anything from last year's mediocre game (in terms of customization and controls), but the character models are looking worse and worse every year. Damn, 2006's PS2 models look better than these plastic pieces of crap. I also don't care for the Attitude Era stuff. Anyway, this will be the first WWE game I don't buy since the original Smackdown Vs. RAW. This game is not worth it when I can play the previous one for the same experience.
Dunno. Customization if anything took a leap from last year (unless you are talking about Create A Wrestler), controls are the same though I'll give you that. I dont know why the models look so plastic this year but I guess they wanted to drift away from the realism of the models but that sucks imo.
WrestlingforEverII is offline   Reply With Quote