Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 04:06 PM   #4067 (permalink)
Henry Hill
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Henry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missed
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJBurnett View Post
'Extras' is really good, I'm a fan of Ricky Gervais, just about finished both it's seasons, I'm just about to watch Episode 6 of season 2.
He sold his soul for a shot of fame, catchphrase, wigs and the jokes are lame, he's got no style, he's got no grace, he's banile and facile, he's a fat waste of space, yeah everybody sing that line with me now, he's banile and facile, he's a fat waste of space, see his pug nosed face, pug pug, oooohhhh the little fat man with the pug nosed face, pug, pug, pug, pug pug.

Eh yeah a tremendous show. I don't think it touched the genius of the office but it's darn good nonetheless.