Wrestling Forum banner

Sign this man!

3K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  Mike Zybyszko 
#1 · (Edited)
I don't know much much about Indy wrestling but holly shit...TNA sign this man for the X Division!

One of is match:

See less See more
2 1
#2 ·
hmmm he need to prefect it, looks like he botched a little and caught the guy with his knee's though, would need to see a lot more of this guy before I could judge if he should be in TNA or not.

#4 ·
Why? So he can get a month-two run with someone in a mini feud, and disappear into oblivion (no X Division, no wrestling, no money) once that feud ends? I love TNA, but I hope Ricochet stays away, for his sake, he's fine with Dragon Gate for now.

#5 ·
Ricochet is a beast, his match with AR Fox at the last evolve was pretty awesome, and his little heel persona is fun with his kentucy accent. He is basically bred for greatness in the x-division but i would want the roster to be a little more concrete for them to bring him in, right now RVD a good x-division does not make

#9 ·
It's Ricochet from DGUSA, he's good but not "option C" good (my personal opinion)
If you wanna bring someone from dragon gate, get Sami Callihan and while you're looking for indy talent... what about brian cage and tj perkins too?

#11 ·
Ricochet is "option C" worthy if they let him play a cocky heel who can back up his talk and take you down with his astounding abilities. Kind of like heel Bryan Danielson back in ROH, except Ricochet is a high-flyer.

Plus, if the champ is someone like Aries, Hardy or Storm, it could work very, very well.

#20 ·
Impressive move, but is there more to him than high spots? Once people have seen the ridiculous aerials a few times the moves lose their luster, and if the performer in question does not have depth to his character and/or strong charisma then the audience will get bored.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.