Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do so many people like Halo?

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Why do so many people like Halo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr View Post
Just curious, i have Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, and Halo Wars, i could not get into them, i find the game play very slow.. and doesn't seem like a heavy action game to me, so like my topic ask, why is so many people into playing Halo games, what is good about Halo, that makes everyone like it?

Since i tried Halo games, all 3 of them i tried for a day, and since then i never touched them.. they in the bottom of my collection cuz i couldn't get into them.. honestly i feel Halo gets way to much hype and is overrated but this is just my opinion.
Why would you waste money on games you aren't going to play? I could see you making the mistake on the first one but why buy more after that? Makes no sense.

Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :

Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote