Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 11:42 AM   #8236 (permalink)
Evan Stays TRIPPY
Still the GOAT

Evan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Taka-Hunter is THE shining example of Hunter being fucking amazing and going through a top 5 in ring prime EVER. Sure, the match is only like a *** 1/4 match from where I sit, but the fact that Hunter bumped around and made you believe (even for a split second) that Taka could win the title is a truly special performance. Hunter was wrestling great TV matches on a week to week basis in that time period anyways, but this match for some reason or another sticks out.

Trips-Shelton I is one of the best example of Trips "putting somebody over" . The fact that Hunter couldn't be Shelton for months upon months really boosted Shelton's stock through the roof, and the fact that they worked a damn near CLASSIC TV match might have something to do with it as well. Shelton is boss and Trips is da G.O.A.T

...Hey, if Rock/Austin marks can say dumb things in the GOAT forum, can't I say smart things here ? :hhh

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady