Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Crimson

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Morgan

Votes: 6 10.0%

Next Generation?

2K views 29 replies 29 participants last post by  DOPA 
#1 ·
From this list, who do you think is going to "bring it"?

- Magnus
- Joey Ryan
- KAZ
- Zema
- Crimson
- Morgan

#6 ·
KAZ as in Kazarian? I feel like he's more apart of the A.J. Styles/Samoa Joe generation - he's been around for the same amount of time and is the same age too. I'd like to see him get some more opportunities.

Anyway, from the group of others, I agree that Magnus has the greatest potential. Matt Morgan has been doing nicely with his recent heel gimmick, and Ryan, Crimson, Sorensen, and Zema all can do well in the future.

#7 ·
Magdaddy he has the look charisma in ring is on the up on the mic he is the best in that list imo, Kaz is improving with Daniels by his side to

#9 ·
Magnus, definitely. I believe Crimson, Ryan and Zema are also potential candidates, but Magnus is more marketable. It's go time for Morgan right now, so this thing with HH is gonna make him or break him. Kaz is gold, as is Daniels, and right now, they're at the top of their games.

#12 ·
Lol no offense man but why is Kazarian on this list, dude's been wrestling since 1998-99. Out of these though, I'll go with Zema Ion I really like the guy; he's a good worker and he brings something different to the table, whether that is a good or bad remains to be seen but I'm" going with him.

#14 ·
Magnus, easy.

Morgan has the potential to do it, and he's nailing his role right now. This is who he needs to be....but obviously it's been a very short time period since his return. He needs to show it for the next few months, at least.

#21 ·
I'd go with Magnus & Ion. Magnus already has the look and just needs a little more time and push while Ion's talented but more hit or miss. Morgan at this point is never going to get it, Kaz is very good but he shouldn't be on this list, Crimson might improve with a lot of work and Joey Ryan is a one-note guy who's not very good and when people get tired of the gimmick will probably be out of a job.

#24 ·
I'm not doing this only by age, KAZ is on the list because he is yet to reach full potential.

It's more like "who will rise in the next generation"

#25 ·
Magnus is the only young guy Id actively try to steal if I had anything to do with Wwe talent... He has everything you need to be a major player in the industry

#26 · (Edited)
Ion. He just has it. To have worked with RVD so early in his TNA career and not look out of place speaks volumes. It's surprising his level considering his age.

My issue with Magnus is he seems to lose concentration/composure easily. He's talented, but I'm not completely sold on him as a big-time player.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.