Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 10:24 AM   #458 (permalink)
ROUSEY
GrandOldTeam

Location: He was born in Liverpool, grew up in Liverpool, drank in Liverpool, wrote about Liverpool and his football team is of course ... Everton.
ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

Just sold my teams on FUT so I have 221,098K to splash up to now with a few more players to sell such as Kyle Walker, Jagielka, Dyer and Sinclair etc.

Any suggestions on a team? I want to be able to bring in a superstar, ala Rooney or co, ideally.

EDIT: Just got an in-form Leno 3-4-3, will raise some more funds through that.

Double EDITTTT: FALCAO 4-5-1 .. La Liga team I think..

Quick update, I'm now sat on 332,164K. Got Valencia and Kagawa in packs so I'm going to bring in Rooney and IF Welbeck for my strike force with a 352 formation

Last update! My new team is this now in a 352 formation:

Howard

Smalling Heitinga Konscielny

Garcia Arteta

Valencia Kagawa Hoilett

IF-Welbeck Rooney

Subs:

Szczesny
Cahill
Fellaini
Parker
Jarvis
Canzorla
Jelavic

Still got 80K in the bank so will improve my defence with that.

“They are the best fans in the league, when you play at Goodison there is a great atmosphere. When you play away it is amazing. Against West Brom, I couldn't hear their fans - only ours. It’s great."

Last edited by ROUSEY : 11-01-2012 at 01:53 PM.
ROUSEY is offline   Reply With Quote