Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 10:06 AM   #103 (permalink)
Dalek
Learning to break kayfabe

Dalek
Default Re: Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Chainz View Post
Also dalek you seemed to have missed my question about you pretending to be LC?

unvote vote Wesson
This is just making me more confident that you're scum, or sXe... Are you really this stupid that you thought I expected people people to think I was LC because I typed in the colour that she always uses? What's the town or scum motivation to type in purple? None, it wasn't serious. Get the fuck over it.

You have the most votes. Lynching randomly on Day 1 is better than no lynching. We're running out of time. You should be lynched. I love your defense as well. "This is stupid." Maybe if you had actually tried and not been totally useless people would think twice about lynching you.

I wish I were a vig so I could take out an inactive. If there were more time I would try to wagon House Martell for the one post in like two days for two people. I think there is a chance that we have some scum that have no idea what to do. Unless we get some info going after an inactive on Day 2 seems like the smart play. For now we should put this lynch through. 2 Chaniz has done nothing to make me think that he's town with the wagon on him, granted I didn't have much of a read on him at the start of the game but the reaction to the wagon is terrible and the more he posts the more I think he/they are scum.