Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do so many people like Halo?

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 09:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Why do so many people like Halo?

"Cortana once asked Master Chief what would happen if he missed his target, and in the single greatest line of dialogue in Halo history, Chief replied with the coolest, calmest confidence, "I won’t."

With Halo 4, he doesn't."

from IGN.

It's a really good first person shooter. I think it was also the first FPS to include (good) vehicles, tapping a shoulder button to throw a grenade, a zoom in feature that didn't require a sniper, a fewer amount of weapons which was much better, only being able to carry 2 weapons, system link/split screen (which had been gone for a while), and the skulls in legendary mode (like a pre-cursor to achievements)

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is online now   Reply With Quote