Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 02:54 AM   #7353 (permalink)
IncapableNinja
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja IncapableNinja
Default re: 2012-13 Premier League/Cups Thread (The BRAVEST Performance From A BRAVE Mexican)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESTRUCT View Post
Must win this week.
Must win for what?

I think we were expecting a league finish between 6th-10th, with 6th being dependant on a hugely successful January transfer window.

Despite a new manager and/or bad luck and/or Fergie and/or no finisher and/or early days, we're on track to achieve our realistic goal. You'll end up ruining more weekends than necessary if you stitch the "must win" tag on games which really aren't. Especially for this fixture which is historically high-scoring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Put it this way, i rate Hendo more than i rate Shelvey. Hendo isn't going to win you a match but he's not going to do anything to cost you one either.
Same as Adam/ Henderson, pick your poison. Adam was literally unfit to play for Liverpool, had hilariously awful dribbling ability and left his 10, 000, 000 set-pieces at the beach; BUT he racked up goals and assists. If we're going down I want drama and a symphony, rather than steadily bailing water with a defective bucket.

(Of course this was never really an issue as Hendo BOSSED the right-wing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
Which striker would you want?
At this question purposefully designed to TAUNT and HURT the fine Liverpool fans of WF.

More than prepared for Grant Holt/ D. Beezy*.

*Would actually be happy with Bent if he could start next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Inb4 we get Bradford vs Middlesborough.
In Boro, that error is punishable by a swift headbutt from an inebriated* smoggy.

*So redundant.

Last edited by IncapableNinja : 11-01-2012 at 02:59 AM.