Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How To Reboot ROH's Tag Division

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
RoosterSmith
Working on my abs

RoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friends
Default Re: How To Reboot ROH's Tag Division

I don't think it's in bad shape. I just think they need more fueds going on.

I'm really excited about the Headbangers. This is exactly the kind of thing ROH should be doing. If you're going to take someone from the old days, take people who have an interesting thing going on that never really got their due.

I don't care who wins the headbangers/Briscoe fued, as long as they do something with both teams. Don't just have a match for the sake of having a match, right?

I like the Idea of Scum, but they need to do something with Corino and Jacobs. Has Jacobs even told us why he dresses like that? Has anyone even asked him?

I'd just put them in a fued with someone. I like Haas and Benjamin in theory, they just need a persona tweek.

I like it back when Haas was irate because the Briscoes jumped benjamin from behind, the whole "Brother from another mother" thing was cool. I never really understood them as bad guys, the briscoes did every wrong, not them, and all of a sudden, they're bad? Why? Didn't make sense...

But I like Haas in general so why not make him a psycho and have the dynamic of Shelton always trying to keep him calm and reeled in?

Bravados are cool, but again, no personality. I'd put them in those american ring attires they wore at the PPV and have them be overly patriotic. Just ignorant, uninformed americans that hate Obama...

Nothing wrong with not liking Obama, but the comedy here would be that they'd have no good reason for it. They wouldn't actually know anything about politics.

That's just me, I don't think the division is in bad shape at all, I just think ROH doesn't try hard enough on the entertainment side of things.
RoosterSmith is offline   Reply With Quote