Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst crowd in wrestling history?

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 01:45 AM   #41 (permalink)
Vance J. Capricus
Humbled

Vance J. Capricus 50 - 100
Default Re: Worst crowd in wrestling history?

As a communication studies major, it's everyone's fault.

WWE Creative- It's their job to keep people entertained in the first place. It's too bad I haven't seen their efforts in recent times. Given the company's huge capital in spending boundless creative output, I'm very disappointed. Just like what the IWC has to say: vince should fire them now!

Wrestlers- The belief that it's not the wrestlers' fault because their just following orders is pretty ridiculous. Based from what I'm seeing, they're doing a great job. The problem is that they seem to lack the passion and motivation (not money) in working for the WWE. Look at Del Rio, he should have resigned by now. They need to show they care and push their own creative boundaries. In the end, they'll win the fans' hearts once everyone knows, 'hey, this guy is for real. He deserves a cheer!'

Fans- Just like watching a broadway show. Everyone needs to behave. That means not just staying silent in appropriate times but also not being awkward as fuck. I guess it's also rooted to today's Internet culture where everyone is introverted and awkward. These crowds need to realize that they are also attractions in the show because they are part of the show! Of course though, they shall NEVER interfere a match.
Vance J. Capricus is offline   Reply With Quote