Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2012, 12:21 AM   #3344 (permalink)
Human Nature
Childish Gambino Is #1

Human Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friendsHuman Nature needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcade View Post
What's the glitch?
If you have a CAA set for a show in Universe and you try to change the participants for the matches the game just stops moving and doesn't go forward. It gets stuck on just the X in the background. Tons of people having this problem on the PS3. It's passed annoying, but as long as their fixing it then it calms me down. Still pisses me off that I paid so much for all of this and that's a big glitch. But it'll be fine once it's fixed. They just need to hurry up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obby View Post
Do you really have to play through ae mode to unlock the branching storylines? Even if you bought the accecelator?
No. Accelerator has nothing to do with unlocking everything. It allows you to change the attributes for the wrestlers.
The way you unlock everything is you go to Options then Unlockables then you push square/X to unlock everything.
Then the branching story packs 1 and 2 are unlocked.
Human Nature is offline   Reply With Quote