Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 11:00 PM   #837 (permalink)
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart

Ray probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missed
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Muay Thai is if I have the time. But BJJ will be my first priority. I am interested in stand up, but theres something more satisfying about choking the life out of fuckers rather then just head kicking or punching them in the face.

I actually wrestled a bit in High School, but Rugby always got in the way of it so I had to let it go. It's such a shame now that I think about it. I didn't start watching MMA until a relatively recently and if I knew about it then, I would've immediately have started wrestling and doing jiu-jitsu FAR earlier. I see guys like Jordan Burroughs wrestle in the olympics, and see videos of people practicing BJJ, and I immediately get this passion burning inside me that things like football or hockey or baseball never ignited in me.

Some people have soccer, baseball, basketball etc. as their sports of choice since they were young and they've enjoyed it. I was never into them, and it completely sucks that I didn't know how much I loved MMA earlier in my lifetime because I could've been practicing that from day one.

Credit: GOATviaDQ