Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 11:35 PM   #3329 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by obby View Post
I'm with you to an extent. While I would have preferred a real story mode, the RTWM was so poorly written that I didn't play it at all. Then again, I'm not going to play AE mode at all either, because it's just a match collection, so I dunno.
RTW was nothing special, I agree. I really enjoyed the old story mode they used to have, especially the one in SVR 2006. You got to play through some interesting storylines that branched off depending on if you were winning/losing, you got to make some choices, and you had potential heel/face turns.

I can't comment on AE Mode though as I haven't gotten this one yet.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is offline   Reply With Quote