Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big Show vs. Ryback at WrestleMania XXIX for the World Heavyweight Championship

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 10:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
JamesCurtis24
Little Poppa Pump

JamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Big Show vs. Ryback at WrestleMania XXIX for the World Heavyweight Championship

I'd actually have some relative interest in that match TBH.

But there is one major factor that completely wipes that thought out of contention for me. That is the thought of Big Show holding onto the title until WM. A) Because Big Show is just not that kind of a star, B) That would be Dolph Ziggler doesn't get his inevitable title reign before then.

Just too much to go against the grain of it happening.

"I am the Devil himself, and all of you stupid mindless people fell for it"
JamesCurtis24 is offline   Reply With Quote