Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 09:41 PM   #8214 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I know you have people who are sour on that moment due to the tragedy, but I do get your point. That moment was well deserved. Couldn't stress that enough. I'm gonna have to agree with you simply because I don't think anyone else could be compared. Which isn't a knock on any of the other talent who's achieved major success at WrestleMania or even in their careers, but it felt that much more special with those two. Being best buds. Being true workhorses doing anything and everything for the biz. No matter if it was main eventing to opening. They made the sport better with their work. To have them stand at that milestone event being the premiere wrestlers in the biggest company in the world was one of a kind.

I tried to watch the Eddie tribute about an hour ago, but I got too emotional and had to stop. I'll try again later because I really do want to watch it. Dammit though. For me being a guy who has a hard time expressing his emotions in life, my feelings towards Eddie Guerrero rush to the surface and I can't stop it. That's a sign that I'll never stop watching this stuff. As if I ever thought that. This sport is my life.