Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 09:34 PM   #834 (permalink)
Walls
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Jones View Post
Thanks guys. I'm wholeheartedly expecting to get my ass kicked, and that's fine by me. That's how you learn. And that also means I'll probably be on the other side one day doing the same thing to other noobs like me years from now

I'll keep you guys updated if you want. Walls, what level are you in BJJ? And how long have you been doing it?

Speaking of UFC 155, here's the official promo. It's dope. The music for whatever reason gets me pumped:

I'm a blue belt currently. I caught on very, very quickly due to what I mentioned before and shot up pretty quick. Been at the school now for maybe 8-9 months? I don't remember exactly but just under a year. I expect it to take quite awhile though for me to get my purple belt, that takes a lot of time. I've tapped a purple belt only twice and one of those times was just pure luck, being honest. Taking some time off currently, my neck is kinda tweaked right now. I got caught in a Twister and I had no fucking idea what to do and didn't tap quick enough. Not fun.