Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 10:00 PM   #833 (permalink)
Combat Analyst
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Combat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friends
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
You really should, it's an amazing skill to have. I've gotten pretty good relatively quickly because I'm completely and utterly obsessed with it. I soak shit up like a sponge and went in there with absolutely zero ego. I've been rag dolled, destroyed, owned and choked unconscious a gang of times now, it's very humbling which is great for keeping your ego in check. I've gotten to the point now where I can tap a lot of people and it's one of the best feelings in the world. It's also fantastic for self defense and gives you a giant confidence boost. I know that unless a guy is ridiculously bigger than me or has great stand up, odds are I can drag that bitch to the ground and he's fucked. I highly recommend it.

Apparently Big Nog/Werdum will be coaching season two of TUF Brazil. Whoop dee fucking doo. Couldn't care less.

Aldo/Edgar is also booked for UFC 156. Should be interesting to watch Aldo beat the shit out of Edgar.
Aldo's second January card in a row?

Black Is Beautiful

Spoiler for DrIllmatic: