Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FUCK U CLIQUE, u must feel like a big boy bein a mod n all. get a gf BITCH

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 07:52 PM   #34 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF BallotCHAMPviaDQ made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: FUCK U CLIQUE, u must feel like a big boy bein a mod n all. get a gf BITCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Normally what happens is people sign up to initially discuss wrestling or view wrestling options, then they stop liking wrestling due to the product being shit or simply not being into it anymore. That's when they become purely non-wrestling forum posters.
That or too many absolute fucking trolls/morons posting in the WWE section. I tried branching out to other sections, other than the graphics section and the occasional rants. I did have a good British TV thread going but it reached it's limit, I need to get in to the Hip-Hop discussion a a bit more. I discuss sports enough with friends so I don't venture in there much.

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote