Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 05:33 PM   #6042 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Two out of Three falls would have been better. Considering the feud, it was a bit of a step back from the "personal/intense" level that it reached, though. I'll peruse youtube & dailymotion for No Surrender 2010. I have to see it.

His start was so promising. Then he worked vs Dinero which I was for. Good way to showcase two new guys getting a push. Then it lead into that awful program vs Abyss. He went away for a few months to form London Calling w/Magnus on Xplosion. Preparing to return to PPV and then boom. Career over. Dammit. TNA could have obviously done more from where he was at in the company when he debuted.