Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 05:12 PM   #457 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN0WMAN View Post
What I normally do with Fifa is make two 'super' teams so that when a friend comes round we can play with the best players. I go to customise Fifa, club transfers. I send the 3 players to spurs then when I try to send a fourth I get the message:

'This club currently has 6 player(s) out loan. You cannot add more players to the squad because of this.'

Dafuq? Is there anyway to fix this so I can create my teams? or have I spent money on a game that can't do something fifa 98 could do?
You could try sending one of the reserve players to another club therefore making more space

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote