Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 04:25 PM   #5751 (permalink)
Rayfu
Working on my abs

Rayfu Rayfu Rayfu Rayfu Rayfu Rayfu
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

I'm starting at backyard level and have bobby rude as a guy in my thing, he was being groomed for the belt and was doing great on his way up, overall was amazing, he was going to be the face (as a hell) of my promotions, then he got hurt, and so I had to give the belt to the next guy, so i think "no prob when he comes back he will be a face and beat him for the belt" then the champ run had been coming stale and so a switch to face, Bobby had to switch gimmick, and then he kept losing overtness and putting on bad matches...

Oh how the mighty had fallen, a year later he is at 3 governess... I've considered letting him go if this keeps up, I'm going to give him one more push if not I wish him the best in his carer.
He got me WAY up there at first as the #3 worker and then the 2nd and I cant begin but think had he not been hurt I'd be much further then I am now.

I' also sort of worried he will never "make it"

Giving him the manger who is doing wonders for the guys who are no one right now.
Rayfu is offline   Reply With Quote