Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 03:48 PM   #2138 (permalink)
Curry
Free from SCOTT STEINER

Curry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missed
Default Re: Royal Rumble 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arm-Bar1004 View Post
I hope they don't go "screw it" and make the rest of the ppv crap just because the Rock is main eventing. I hope they make at least the rumble match stacked.
Cena, Ryback, Sheamus, Bryan, Kane, Show, Henry, Orton, Del rio, Miz, Kingston, Barrett, Rhodes, Ziggler, Rey, Cara, Brodus, Sandow, Cesaro, R-truth, Marella, Gabriel, Ryder, Khali, Christian, Swagger, O'neill, Young, Slater, Mcintyre, Jinder.

There is a base of 31? people I'd be happy with in the rumble not counting Punk v Rock, take away whoever the other matches are and you'll still have over 20. Add in a few old timers and a couple of jobbers/up and comers.