Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 01:38 PM   #2129 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Royal Rumble 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Morrison View Post
You're a Punk hater, right?
Is the water wet? But seriously, I give credit when it's due from the way I see it. So it's not like I'm a blind hater that never gives credit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
I didn't say a huge star, I said the rumble builds stars, which it does. The rumble made him a star because he went on to win MITB and have two WWE Title reigns.
When no one cares, I wouldn't call you a "star". Just because WWE treats him like a star doesn't mean he is one. (although he has the qualities) A victory over him doesn't mean much because despite his accomplishments, simply no one bothers reacting to him and he always beats jobbers like Zack Ryder and Santino. And yes, I know he has the odd surprise victories like the one over Randy Orton.