Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2118 of (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 01:45 PM
Nostalgia
Paradise

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Royal Rumble 2013

Whether you like him or not, Ryback's the strongest pick to win the rumble at this point (and especially now that he didn't win the title from Punk).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Morrison View Post
Possible Royal Rumble winners:

Cm Punk (wins it after losing the title to Rock)

John Cena (to set up Rock vs Cena vs Punk (rematch clause) at WM)

Ryback (He is being booked really strong, I can see Ryback vs Sheamus or Ryback vs Big Show or Ryback vs Heel Randy being the Smackdown main event)

Kofi Kingston (this one's random, but if they really are going ahead with his big push this time, i'm a fan so i won't mind it)

Brock Lesnar (to setup his match against Rock)

Undertaker (Taker vs Punk?)
Completely random. There's no chance in hell Kofi will win it. And what push? He's just getting midcard title reign number #442

Maybe Punk because he doesn't have a rumble win, but Punk/Rock will likely main-event.

Cena, Brock or Undertaker should not win the rumble. The rumble is like the only thing left that builds stars these days and WWE should not give the win to those stars who are established and won't benefit from the win, not to mention they've all won it before.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome