Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rebook a WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 11:28 AM   #67 (permalink)
Headliner

Headliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on rep
Default Re: Rebook a WrestleMania

I just watched Big Show win the WWF title at Survivor Series 99 and it made me realize how shitty they booked the 4 way Mania match. If anything, it made more sense to have a 3 way match than Foley getting involved at all.

Instead of Big Show having a three week title reign (HHH politics I'm sure), Big Show should of held the title until No Way Out when he's screwed by Triple H & DX. Rock wins the rumble, and Triple H vs Rock is set. Big Show completely loses it and destroys everyone on the roster (EVERYONE) every week until McMahon is forced to put him in the Mania match. No McMahon in every corner bullshit, no Foley in the match.

*Don't get me wrong, Mania 2000 should of only been Rock vs Triple H, but if they were going to include Big Show in, this is how they should of did it.*
Headliner is offline   Reply With Quote