Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 11:24 AM   #253 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - 12/31 lolololol

I know they failed and I know they were expected to win the championships.

But when I see people comparing the current Lakers to those ones I feel as though it would be great if made it the Finals this season. It would obviously be better if we won as I'd probably RAGE a lot if they lost, but it mean we would likely have a good chance of getting it next year(like what happened with the Lakers' group from 5 years ago when Pau joined and the Heat recently). That was a one year team that managed to make the finals. This is a 2-3 year team that I see winning at least one ring.

This is a dead end conversation. I suggest not replying. I'm tired and bored and ANNOYED with anything that relates to the Lakers.

41 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."