Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - First, last and best gigs attended?

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 10:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hollywood Hanoi
Tangled Up In Purple

Hollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi is making a name for themselves
Default First, last and best gigs attended?

This might be interesting, never see much gig discussion on here

First - MC Hammer 1990, dude was the fuckin man at the time, I was too young to be aware of the concept of support acts so some RnB guy came out and started singing I thought that was Hammer(seats were waaay back), only coped it when he went into some hit he had, then SNAP! came on and I thought that was Hammer, was wondering why he was doing 'Ive got the power', that wasnt one of his tunes was it?,
no mistake once the lad himself finally showed up though

Last - Dead Can Dance a few nights ago, fantastic gig slightly ruined by me having a cunt of a headcold.

Best - Mars Volta london 2008, 3 hours of head melting madness, unreal.

lets hear em, anyone got a cooler first gig than Hammer?