Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 09:44 AM   #240 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - 12/31 lolololol

technically they had a 1/30 chance in winning. they were one out of 30 teams in the beginning of the season that had a shot at a championship.

I'm curious as to why they are brought up as the worst ever comparison and something that you don't want to replicate. I'm not sure how a finals appearance in the first year of a team coming together can be seen as such a failure and a thing that you don't want to happen. Didn't the exact same thing happen to Heat? They won in their second year together, but that never had a chance to do that, for a variety of reasons.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY THE 03-04 LAKERS ARE BROUGHT UP AS A BAD THING ALL THE TIME, JM, CAN YOU JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.