Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - my ps3 doesnt play games or blu rays

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 09:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
X Marks The Spot
"C'mon Kids, X Marks the Spot"

X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot X Marks The Spot
Default Re: my ps3 doesnt play games or blu rays

Sounds like your blu ray drive is completely fucked. There's two ways to go about fixing this, either buying a mint or brand new blu ray drive on ebay which will range from $50-$80 depending on the condition and replacing the drive yourself with instructions on the net, or sending it to Sony, seeing as how your PS3 is out of warranty it'll cost $99 plus tax and shipping to get it repaired, then you'll have to suffer through the 3-4 week turnaround time. My suggestion is to go the do-it-yourself route since you seem to be knowing what your doing when it comes to taking it a part, but if you're wary then send it to an independent repair shop, it'll still cost you about $80 for them to replace your drive for you, but the turnaround time will be way quicker than Sony. Depending on rather or not there's one in your town it'll take a few hours-3 days to get your PS3 fixed and returned to you.

X Marks The Spot is offline   Reply With Quote