Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - my ps3 doesnt play games or blu rays

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 09:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Scooty Puff Jr
Scooty Puff Jr Sucks!

Scooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missed
Default Re: my ps3 doesnt play games or blu rays

Sounds like your blu ray drive is completely fucked. There's two ways to go about fixing this, either buying a mint or brand new blu ray drive on ebay which will range from $50-$80 depending on the condition and replacing the drive yourself with instructions on the net, or sending it to Sony, seeing as how your PS3 is out of warranty it'll cost $99 plus tax and shipping to get it repaired, then you'll have to suffer through the 3-4 week turnaround time. My suggestion is to go the do-it-yourself route since you seem to be knowing what your doing when it comes to taking it a part, but if you're wary then send it to an independent repair shop, it'll still cost you about $80 for them to replace your drive for you, but the turnaround time will be way quicker than Sony. Depending on rather or not there's one in your town it'll take a few hours-3 days to get your PS3 fixed and returned to you.

Scooty Puff Jr is offline   Reply With Quote