Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #8130 of (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 06:48 AM Thread Starter
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Most overrated match of the year:

Cena/Rock from WM deserves a mention no doubt. It simply isn't good. At all. Crowd on TV sucked for the most part too. Rock looked like he was dying half way into it. They sat in rest holds 90% of the time. Kane/Orton earlier in the night was superior. A year long, unbelievably SHIT build and we get a terrible match. Seeing this get ratings of *** and above makes it overrated as hell to me.

Punk/Jericho ER - Its a good match, but certainly not great, and absolutely in no way, shape or form better than their classic WM match. Despite being in Punk's hometown, like WM for Rock/Cena, the crowd sucked on TV. Every now and then they'd pick up, usually to pop for a weapon spot. Part of the match was a little dull too.

And underrated:

Hmmm... not really sure. I think every match that's been good has been given props by everyone here near enough. Ok, some people don't like some matches as much as others, but not really to the point of being underrated unless you just count one or two people's opinions.

Personal favourite match:

Bryan Vs Punk OTL, and likely the best match of the year for me too. Still need to re-watch HIAC... HHH/Taker HIAC. Not the HIAC PPV. Watched Show/Sheamus last night again while I had no internet. Nice to see pretty much everyone enjoying it. Finishing stretch was awesome. Oh yeah, Punk/Bryan. Awesome, awesome contest.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome