Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 06:11 AM   #8127 (permalink)
Yeah1993
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
That thread got me thinking though, what were Austin's best pre WWE matches iyo?
v Dustin Rhodes (Halloween Havoc 91)
w/ Larry Zbyszko v Windham/Dustin (SuperBrawl 92)
w/ Rude/Anderson v Windham/Dustin/Steamboat (Pro 4/4/92)
WarGames (WrestleWar 92)
v Steamboat (Clash 20)
Blondes v Steamboat/Douglas (Clash 1/13/93)
Blondes v Bagwell/2 Cold Scorpio (Worldwide 5/8/93)
w/Vader v Flair/Anderson (WCWSN 11/13/93)
v Steamboat (Bash at the Beach 94)
v Steamboat (Clash 8/24/94)

That's his Best Of to me, but he has so much more that's really worth watching. There's Dangerous Alliance tags all over the place. Watch anything he did with Steamboat. There's a Steamboat match from 3/94 that I've seen called their best match together, but I haven't been able to get a hold of it yet. Austin matches up really well Sting in 1994. If Sting came to the WWF in 2001 when Austin was in his Best in the World SuperWorker period they could have had a really good match. Austin has a lump of good matches with Barry Windham in 92, but I didn't really find one that hit a home run for me. Still definitely, definitely worth checking out. Blondes have ton of other really good stuff, but I don't like it a much as the above. Anything with Steamboat/Douglas (except that cage match piece a shit that I hate) or Bagwell/Scorpio is good. v Flair and Arn from the 6/93 Clash I may have listed if not for the terrible finish. The Arn/Roma tags are good shit too. I can't name anything from ECW because I haven't seen 90decimalpoint% of his run there, but he had singles matches with Mikey Whipwreck right? Mikey is awesome so those had to be good.