Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 12:39 AM   #1303 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

You can tell who's listened to Wayne's discography and who hasn't by their opinion of him

"Same act over and over again", Listen to Tha Carter 2, The Dedication 2 and Blow. Then, listen to I Am Not A Human Being, Tha Carter IV, The Dedication 4, Rebirth, anything after No Ceilings basically. Everyone who says Lil Wayne has never been good started listening to him in 2010 and never listened to anything prior to Tha Carter IV, it's just bandwagon hate
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!