Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SMACKDOWN SPOILERS FOR 11/2/12

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: SMACKDOWN SPOILERS FOR 11/2/12

Barrett beating Orton again isn't helpful after they have him lose to him on the show most of the fans watch. Plus Barrett needs to start cutting lengthy promos on top of beating guys. Ultimately it's his promo work that's going to lead to him getting heat on top of his big wins. Just big wins aren't going to be enough unless he goes over Cena, Sheamus, Ryback, and Orton all in a space of two weeks, and even at that point he'll be more than entitled to mic work and that's what will keep the heat sustained.

But yeah, the Barrett win doesn't interest me after what happened on Raw. It's better than a loss, but he shouldn't have faced Randy so soon after their match on SD last week to begin with. And that plus everything else, nothing of interest happened on SD based on these spoilers. I might just watch the Barrett/Orton match or whatever they post of it on youtube just because Barrett won, but really this SD with what I saw of Raw, the build to SVS is looking terrible.

#BadNewsSanta is offline   Reply With Quote